In the off chance that the intersection of the set of
users with the set of
users is not a singleton, you might find these notes on installing
on OpenBSD useful.
When I find the time I'll create a port for it—here it is.
It is quite possible that the same instructions would help someone port Teyjus to other *BSD systems like FreeBSD, NetBSD, and DragonFly BSD. But I have only tested it on OpenBSD, and only on the amd64 platform.
To summarize, the problems with Teyjus are:
__WORDSIZEof the non-standard
byteswap.hfile, it provides one that doesn't seem to work;
tdestruct, which it provides but fails to include properly;
--strip-trailing-crflag of diff.
solutions ugly hacks I describe here are respectively:
__WORDSIZEdefinition depending on platform;
All of these problems are simple to fix (most of them are linuxisms, with standard alternatives available). Hopefully the developers of Teyjus will address the problems and their system's portability will increase. Until then...
lang/teyjus port, which fixes all applicable problems mentioned above (1-4).
As this is the current branch, some tweaks might be needed, some things might break, some things might need changing. I will try to keep this list updated, but that's not a promise. My patches were committed (thanks Fabian!) in the repository of Teyjus, so everything should work fine.
textproc/gdiff(needed for the tests):
# pkg_add -i bison ocaml omake gdiff
# svn checkout http://teyjus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ teyjus # cd teyjus
# omake all
# ulimit -Sd 2097152 # omake test
Following the instructions above, the binaries should be installed on the working directory. Copy them somewhere on your PATH, or create some appropriate symlinks.
Keep in mind that Teyjus is rather resource-hungry, so even simply running
tjsim will require quite some memory. (This is the reason for the
ulimit command above.)
Back to my website...
Last update: Wed Aug 21 23:11:25 CEST 2013