Here you can find information regarding past, current, and sometimes future teaching of mine at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte. Information about previous teaching experiences can be found in my CV; I post reviews & feedback from my students as soon as they become available to me.
Also: info on my teaching assistants on a separate page.
This semester (2018.2)
- Mathematical Foundations for Computation I: 2016.1; 2016.2 (2 classes)
- Mathematical Foundations for Computation II: 2016.1; 2017.1 (2 classes); 2017.2 (1+⅔ classes) 2018.1
- Functional Programming: 2018.1
- Proof theory & type theory: 2017.1
- Category theory: 2018.1
- Typesetting correctly with TeX and friends: 2016.1; 2017.1; 2018.2 [lecture videos]
- Introduction to Haskell: 2017.1
- Unix tools and philosophy: 2016.2; 2018.1
- fmc.imd.ufrn.br: teaching assistance project (with 4 T.A.'s) for the courses FMC1, FMC2, and FMC3
- haskell.imd.ufrn.br: functional programming with Haskell
- TeX.imd.ufrn.br: TEX programming and typesetting
- unix.imd.ufrn.br: unix programming
Optional courses / research projects
Students interested in these courses and/or projects should contact me by email!