Here you can find information regarding past, current, and sometimes future teaching at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte. Information about previous teaching experiences can be found in my CV.
Also: info on my teaching assistants on a separate site.
Current semester (2017.1)
- Proof theory, Type theory, and Functional Programming — The Curry–Howard isomorphism: 2017.1
- Mathematical Foundations for Computation II: 2017.1 (two classes)
- Mathematical Foundations for Computation I: 2016.1 - 2016.2 (two classes)
- Mathematical Foundations for Computation II: 2016.1
- Typesetting correctly with TeX/LaTeX/ConTeXt: 2017.1
- Haskell mini-course: 2017.1
- Unix tools and philosophy: 2016.2
- Typesetting correctly in TeX/LaTeX: 2016.1
- fmc.imd.ufrn.br: teaching assistance project (with 2 T.A.'s) for the courses FMC1, FMC2, and FMC3
- haskell.imd.ufrn.br: functional programming with Haskell
- TeX.imd.ufrn.br: TEX programming and typesetting
Optional courses / research projects
Students interested in these courses and/or projects should contact me by email!